What is ZeoFeed?
- ZeoFeed is a silicate of sedimentary origin from the clinoptilolite family.
- ZeoFeed is a clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin and authorised under the identification number 1g568 as a technological feed additive according to Regulation (EC) Nr. 1831/2003 in the functional group 1g – binders and in the functional group 1i – release agents.
- ZeoFeed is used to improve fluidity and to soften pellets in dairy feeds.
- ZeoFeed effectively binds free water in feed (reducing the Aw level). This improves the shelf life of feeds and reduces the oxidative process.
- ZeoFeed is used as an active filler in mineral feeds and premixes.
ZeoFeed can be used with all animal types
ZeoFeed may be added to the complete feed for all animal species up to 10.000 mg/kg.
The standard grain size is 0-200 μm (other grain sizes: 0.2-0.5 mm, 0.5-1 mm, 1-2.5 mm, 0-1 mm).
ZeoFeed has an excellent price/performance ratio for the compound feed industry.
Zeofeed is approved as clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin for the use in organic production.
Datasheet: click here