KalboStart Plus – For vital and high performing calves
KalboStart Plus is a supplementary feed especially for calves in the first phase of life (up to about 6 weeks after birth). It provides important building blocks for a strong immune system and good intestinal health and compensates for malnutrition and unwillingness to drink.
Ill calves = economic losses:
- high treatment costs, especially for serious diseases
- delayed development of the calves
- In some cases, sustained performance losses, also in adult animals.
Prevention pays off
Especially in the first weeks it is worth investing in a particularly high-quality feed for optimal development. Only healthy calves can achieve top performance later.
Healthy calves with KalboStart Plus
- KalboStart Plus is a natural product
- KalboStart Plus contains functional carbohydrates (mannans and beta-glucans) from specially prepared yeast cells, which effectively support intestinal stability
- The mineral-, electrolyte-, and trace element balance is optimally regulated by high-quality component selection (e.g. chelates).
- The vitality of the calves is clearly stabilised.
- KalboStart Plus can be used as a natural product at any time
- KalboStart Plus is also an effective product for problems with older calves
The advantages of KalboStart Plus at a glance:
- Stabilisation of health and vitality: KalboStart Plus very effectively supports the immune system and intestinal health immediately after birth. This means that calves have fewer problems in the first phase of life.
- Increased basic feed intake and better feed conversion: KalboStart Plus supports the growth of healthy intestinal flora and thus promotes digestion. This stimulates the appetite and leads to an increased basic feed intake and better feed conversion after a short time.
- Can be used at any time: KalboStart Plus is a product made of natural substances and is therefore suitable for all calves. There are no side effects or interactions with medicines and vaccines.
- Easy dosage: daily 2 x 5 g per calf stirred into the feed milk. (measuring cup is in the bucket) / ½ measuring spoon = approx. 10g / 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 25g (Important: start feeding immediately after birth, application time: 10-30 days)Packaging: 3 kg buckets
Datasheet: Click here